Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is pleased to announce that beginning September 1, 2015 it will launch a new customer service initiative called “FASTPASS.” The FASTPASS frequent parker program is intended to streamline the airport parking process by allowing customers to quickly enter and exit airport parking areas using a FASTPASS card (proximity card), which is tied to the debit/credit card of their choice.
At MHT, and other commercial service airports across the country, passenger and parking activity increases significantly during peak travel periods (especially during the early morning and late evening hours). The MHT FASTPASS will allow customers to use a designated lane, swipe their card, and quickly be on their way.
The following outlines some of the key points of the program:
- The FASTPASS frequent parker program is free to join
- Enter and exit all MHT lots with just a swipe of a card
- No need to wait in line or pull a ticket
- Earn points every time you park
- Points can be redeemed for free parking at any time. No blackout dates
- Designated lanes for easy exit
- Bypass the cashier booth. Your receipt will automatically be e-mailed to you
- Easy online account management
Airport Director Mark Brewer added, “In addition to providing a safe, secure and clean facility for our customers, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience. The FASTPASS program not only allows customers easy access in and out of all airport parking areas, but affords them the opportunity to earn points toward future parking at the airport. We understand that travelers in this region have a number of air travel options so we want to thank and reward our loyal customers who support our airlines and airport businesses.”
For more information about FASTPASS, please visit parking.flymanchester.com